New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

cleaning macbook keyboard?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

littlec7821

littlec7821 is on a distinguished road

I've got a macbook pro, and i have a habit of eating over my keyboard and such. today I was eating a bagel and watched all these little crumbs fall all over my keyboard, and I know for a fact that I probably get a bunch of junk under my keys and stuff. Is there any way to clean underneath my keys (not due to them being sticky, i've never ever spilled anything on the keyboard) to get like hair and dust and crumbs and all that stuff out? It's not really affecting performance at all, its just something that is bugging me.
Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
Chuckoir

Chuckoir is a jewel in the roughChuckoir is a jewel in the roughChuckoir is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 13" Late 2011 MBP,iPad '3' 32gb,iPhone4 32gb

I get the Hoover out to suck up the cack from my keyboard. If you've got one of the nozzles that is like a little brush, give that a whirl.

Download this handy app too, to save you activating any keyboard shortcuts and screwing stuff up...

http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/23536/keyboard-cleaner

Play the guitar?! Check out the [newly created]Mac-Forums guitar thread!
QUOTE Thanks
littlec7821

littlec7821 is on a distinguished road

any other suggestions? i dont own a vacuum...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Macbook Issues | (Older) Macbook Pro Screen not working »