Specs:
    MBP 13. 2.26. 4 gig.
    Mac2Sell MacBook air pricing
    Hey guys!

Im in the market for a MacBook air, because I need something more portable for work. I have seen several on Craigslist and whatnot, and noticed that everyone seems to be asking way too much.

I priced a few out on mac2sell, and the 2010 11 inch with 2 gb ram and 64 gb ssd is listed at 390. I couldn't get one guy to go below 750. Why the huge price drop for those models? Even the i5s are showing for 700 for the base model. The cheapest i5 model I found on my local cl was $1000! (base model, lol).

Where does mac2sell get their prices? Is there a reliable way to get close to that price?

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, Sierra
    Forget Mac2Sell when it comes to buying a used MBA. It's whatever the current market is. And since the MBA is the most popular Apple portable right now, expect to pay a premium price. You may be better off checking the Apple website for a refurbished MBA, but if you see one that you like buy it right away because it won't last long.

Specs:
    MBP 13. 2.26. 4 gig.
    Thanks for the reply. That's sort of what I was leaning toward, (ignoring mac2sell, that is) since they don't really have an option for "no disk drive." If you put "other" it knocks another $100 off.

I'd be curious to know if anyone is actually able to sell their base model MBA for $1000 on CL.

Thread Information