New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Issues since loading Lion

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ITSquire

ITSquire is on a distinguished road

I have a MacBook Pro 2.66 Intel Core 2 Duo. Recently I upgraded my OS to Lion and I have started experiencing issues. For one in System Preferences my Sound Card no longer has System Sound, instead it has something called Nielsen Audio. The only other options are my Bluetooth Nokia Headset and Headphones. I cannot get the volume to increase like I could before I loaded Lion. Also My AirPort has now changed to WiFi and it is not responding when i use the new Internet Sharing option. Can someone help me reload the correct Sound Card driver and fix these other issues?
QUOTE Thanks
SimplexTech2012

SimplexTech2012 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13.3" MacBook. 2GHz Core 2 Duo. 3GB DDR2 RAM. 320GB HDD. OSX (10.6.8)

The best thing to do first is to revert back to Snow Leopard, and try installing Lion again. Here is a link that will help you do so: How to downgrade from Lion to Snow Leopard — Apple News, Tips and Reviews

Dakota Hunter "Innovation leads to innovation."
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« First Mac, What to buy? | How to get DVD disk ejected? »