New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

macbook pro stuck at boot page

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

csmaster2

csmaster2 is on a distinguished road

so this happened when after i dissembled my mac, at last time i boot in got frozen at the desktop so i decided to restarted and this is when it got stuck on the boot page with thr white background Apple in thr middle. Later the progress bar will pop up but than for a while with progress bat would disappear while at 0% and you'll see the circle on thr bottom just keep loading. I tried putting in a hard drive with nothing inside, but thr same thing happens.Someone help me plz
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

Sounds like you didn't reassemble it correctly (because all I have to go by is the fact that you 'disassembled' it). Without knowing what you did, it's really hard to guess.

no disassemble johnny five

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
csmaster2

csmaster2 is on a distinguished road

i just took everything out nothing much, and it worked perfect when i boot it up the first time except it frozen. Im pretty sure everything is in correctly
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Can not open some DVDs | Macbook Pro Freezing »