New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Shutdown after downloads finish app?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Zola

Zola is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Is there an app out there that I can use which will shut down my macbook once downloads in safari have finished?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Migration Assistance-I don't think anything happened??? | iphoto on mac book pro? new mac user »

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules