New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

How could I get this radio station play in my Apple?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Truthfinder

Truthfinder is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBA

I have an Mac Book Air with Snow leopard OS, Mac Book Pro of Dec 2011, iPad 2 & Ipod Touch.

How could get the following Radio Station accessible on one of my Apple product? The Radio Station Seem to suggest iTune compatible but when I click to play I get a message to suggest not supported!

Australian Tamil Broadcasting Corporation

Is there any work around that I could follow? I am thankful for your time and suggestions.
Regards
QUOTE Thanks
Truthfinder

Hello
Is it not possible to access the above mentioned internet radio station in a Mac Book Air that has snow leopard os?

Any suggestion would be helpful.

Regards
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

Have you clicked on the quicktime logo at the top right of the page?

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

I clicked the symbol in this image and it downloaded something and opened iTunes automatically and started streaming straight away. Works well here, mind you i live in Australia.

HTH

Cheers

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Slydude

Slydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant futureSlydude has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.8,3 8 GB mem, 2.66 GHz Mac Pro - Dead, iPhone 4

Followed those same steps. Works fine in the U.S. on my MacBook Pro.

Sylvester Roque Former Contributing Editor About This Particular Macintosh

"Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling
QUOTE Thanks
Truthfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedMac View Post
I clicked the symbol in this image and it downloaded something and opened iTunes automatically and started streaming straight away. Works well here, mind you i live in Australia.

HTH

Cheers
Thank you very much to you all. I have been trying to click on that "Blue Q" sign thinking that was the iTune symbol!! What a ...I feel like..
I am sorry to have troubled you. It works very well when I clicked on what you have shown on you post.
I look so little. It is the age thing,trust me.

Regards
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« CD/DVD Drive Problem - Macbook Pro | Macbook Pro unibody case »