New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Battery Issue or worse?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

KG760

KG760 is on a distinguished road

I just went to use my macbook and couldn't click on anything. The button was stuck down. I read somewhere to stick a piece of paper underneath the bottom bar and slide it back and forth, "flossing" underneath it. This didn't work, so I took the battery out and realized that it worked just fine with the battery out. When I put the battery back in, I could see it pushing up against the bar and realized that was my problem, can i fix this? Am I doing something wrong? Is this a common problem to have?
QUOTE Thanks
MacLicious

MacLicious will become famous soon enough

Is it new or still under warranty?

AWAITING A GOLD iPHONE 6 128GB // MacBook Air mid2011 i5 4gb ram 256SSD // 2009 24"iMac 3.06 C2D nVidia 130GT 512mb // iPad Mini 64gb SOLD // iPad2 64gb 3G // iPhone4 32gb SOLD // iPod Nano Gen5 // iPod Shuffle 2gb Gen4 // iPod Video 80gb //
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« 2008 Macbook Pro issues | apple ibook »