New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Need Help With iPhoto Slide Show

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

radioguitarguy

radioguitarguy is on a distinguished road

I've created a slide show with iphoto which has 170 jpg's and 10 minutes worth of music to go with the slideshow. I'm trying to export it to iTunes or "something" so I'm able to get it onto a CD-R or CD-RW so I don't need my computer everytime I want to show friends and family. I always get the "not enough disc space" message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
DUNKYD

DUNKYD is on a distinguished road

I'm trying to play my slideshow thru my house tv ? Both got usb slots, how do I do that?Mac laptop and flat screen LG tv
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioguitarguy View Post
I've created a slide show with iphoto which has 170 jpg's and 10 minutes worth of music to go with the slideshow. I'm trying to export it to iTunes or "something" so I'm able to get it onto a CD-R or CD-RW so I don't need my computer everytime I want to show friends and family. I always get the "not enough disc space" message. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
What part of "you don't have enough disc space" are you having trouble with?
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNKYD View Post
I'm trying to play my slideshow thru my house tv ? Both got usb slots, how do I do that?Mac laptop and flat screen LG tv
Please don't hijack other people's threads, and in particular don't hijack when you are asking a really common question that has been answered so many times that we have a permanent sticky post covering the topic.
QUOTE Thanks
mrjones19

mrjones19 is on a distinguished road

I think that what I have done i export the Slideshow to the desktop. After that I import it to iMovie, get ready for it to take a while. While watching the iMovie I notice that the quality is not so good but it is ok. But when I export it back to the iDVD, the quality improves again, and this thing I did for me. After that I setup everything to the iDVD, initial menu, chapters, blah blah blah, then I saved the iDVD project, and I also saved the project as an .img file to my drive. After that I am able to watch the .img to see how it looks and what space it is consuming. In your case I will suggest you to do the same and hope that it will work for you.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Macbook Pro RAM Issue? | G4 PowerBook won't wake »