New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

macbook 13" black late 07?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Thread Tools

Member Since: Aug 11, 2010
Location: south bend in
Posts: 17
sixty7flh is on a distinguished road

sixty7flh is offline
lost a couple keys. went to replace them and realized there is no "pylon" for lack of better words, yhat the keycap actually presses on? Does anyone know what to call theses things so I can see if they are obtainable? next question.. if they are not.. What do ya think about a mcguyver repair? I mean, I think if I was to "space" the area just right with something else?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Cant find Macbook Pro on PC Network and vice versa | Macbook Pro 15" i5 or i7 »
Thread Tools

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Starter
Last Post
20" Cinema Display to 13" MacBook (Late 2009 Model White Uni-Body) JennMt29 Apple Notebooks 0 07-21-2011 03:29 PM
Intel Macbook late 2007 usb ports no longer working mircomandrillo Apple Notebooks 9 11-25-2009 11:35 AM
macbook pro nvidia 9600 video out limited on levels of black sunlit777 Apple Notebooks 1 06-16-2009 02:37 PM
Why get the black macbook glenn29 Apple Notebooks 21 10-12-2008 10:56 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Welcome to

Create your username to jump into the discussion!

New members like you have made this community the ultimate source for your Mac since 2003!

(4 digit year)

Already a member?