menace3054
    Keys on PB Keyboard
    so i guess im officially going nuts. today when i was looking at my keyboard, it looks like a lot of the keys are slighly crooked. The F1-F9 keys, and the arrow keypad all look not centered.. who else has this

sursuciofla
    There are a lot of crooked things in this world. Crooked cops, crooked politicians, crooked judges, crooked lawyers, and the list goes on. Even I am crooked. I noticed my chin is a little off to the right. It's wierd when I try to shave my chin patch straight. Only I notice it though. And when I smile my right ear raises a little. It's crazy.

But I have also noticed that on every Mactop I have seen the keys look off. On my parents pb and on my ibook. I notice on my ibook the plastic under the spacebar dips more. I don't know if it is the keyboard or the area but I see it on every ibook. I think they are all like that, the PBs and iBooks have sloppy construction. It is that slight imperfection that seems like the mold they pour the body parts into are flawed. I still love it though as long as it keeps working great.

jn4jenny
    Quote Originally Posted by menace3054
    so i guess im officially going nuts. today when i was looking at my keyboard, it looks like a lot of the keys are slighly crooked. The F1-F9 keys, and the arrow keypad all look not centered.. who else has this
    Agree with the last poster: This is just how it is. If it bugs you, get yourself an iSkin to hide the keys under and forget about it.

Keys on PB Keyboard
    The keys on my PB look straight and true.

ed724

http://fairtax.org/

Merlinblack
    I'm not quite clear on what you mean by crooked but all of my keys look fine to me including the f1 to f9 keys and the arrow keys.

Maybe your just listening too closly to those voices in your head

Thread Information