HDMI for a Mac Book Pro

HDMI for a Mac Book Pro
    Hey guys i bought a new macbook pro, and i wanna plug it into a hdmi,but i bought a Atlona Mini-DVI male to HDMI Female Adapter, and don't work, the new macbook pro has Firewire and thunderbolt if i am not mistaken,how do i plug my macbook pro since it has not MINI-DVI, any help would be welcome thanks

HDMI for a Mac Book Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mioken24 View Post
    Hey guys i bought a new macbook pro, and i wanna plug it into a hdmi,but i bought a Atlona Mini-DVI male to HDMI Female Adapter, and don't work, the new macbook pro has Firewire and thunderbolt if i am not mistaken,how do i plug my macbook pro since it has not MINI-DVI, any help would be welcome thanks
    You need a mini-DisplayPort to HDMI adapter. Be absolutely certain that the cable supports audio if you need audio (not all of them do). This one, for example, will do:
    For only $5.32 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Mini DisplayPort | Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter w/ Audio Support | Mini DisplayPort to HDMI / DVI / VGA Adapters

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
    ------
    Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
    ------
    Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.

HDMI for a Mac Book Pro

Hi
    I don't have mini display port, only thing i have is thunderbolt and firewire

HDMI for a Mac Book Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mioken24 View Post
    I don't have mini display port, only thing i have is thunderbolt and firewire
    Mini-Display Port is the same connector as Thunderbolt, and is otherwise compatible for your specific need. Please refer to the link I provided, which specifically states "Thunderbolt compatible".

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
    ------
    Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
    ------
    Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.

Thread Information