Looking for a MPB 13" Messenger Bag - Vertical, Slim, & Minimalist
    Hi all,

This isn't just another "which is the best MPB" bag thread. I've done an enormous amount of poking around on the internetz before posting this.

I'm looking for a black, vertical messenger bag for my MacBook Pro 13" unibody. It needs to be light, extremely slim, with a minimalist design. An excellent example would be the Moleskine line:

However, this bag is outside my price range. My price range is $50 - 75.

I've already checked out all the major big names that tend to show up in "bag" threads: STM, Targus, TBT, Beez, Booq, and Vespa.

Any ideas? Help would be greatly, greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

The Republic of Neptune

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
    Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
    Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.

Hi, thanks that's a great suggestion...but I'm actually looking for something a bit more bring-to-work. I'm sorry for not mentioning it in the opening thread.

Specifically, needs to be professional-looking (ish), black, and 13". My MBP is 13", so something that fits exactly up to 13" screens would be ideal.

Thread Information