Unhappy Need help asap.. Everything in my finder is blank
    okay so I upgraded my Leopard to Snow Leopard just a couple hours ago and I had this program called Magnifique which I did not know had been shut down a while ago and since I saw it after upgrading, I decided to open it. Magnifique allows me to basically customize my Menu Bar (the bar where File, Edit, View, History, etc. are). I applied a random theme I previously downloaded a long time ago and I started playing around with it. After a while I clicked on my Finder to open up an application and suddenly I noticed that EVERYTHING in my finder is blank besides the icons. The sidebar is perfectly fine but the back/forward button, the buttons for "View" is gone.. literally everything. The actual box for the button is there but the icon is gone/bank. Also, when I click anything on the sidebar such as Desktop or Applications, it shows the icons and folders but all the labels are BLANK!!!

I took a snapshot of my screen for visual explanation, obviously lol

I AM SO SCARED....... I know I can restore my Macbook but that is something I wish not to do. Any advise please help! and thank you!

Hopefully I made sense. Here's a picture

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Uninstall Magnifique as it does not work in Snow Leopard. It's for Leopard only. Use the uninstaller if one came with it. After you uninstall, things should return to normal.

I did that already, I deleted everything with Magnifique with AppCleaner. I also restarted my computer twice and nothing is back to normal... Thanks for the input though.

I also have the CandyBar application which customizes my icons but I don't think that has to do with this issue because it was fine until after I applied themes from Magnifique.

Specs:
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
    Download the 10.6.8 combo update and install it - link.
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

Are you suggesting I re-install it? If not, I already have the 10.6.8 =[ .. I'm screwed!

I just re-installed and no luck..

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    You're going to need to completely reinstall Snow Leopard as it looks like Magnifique has altered system files. And since it's only designed to work with Leopard, something got messed up when you tried to run it. And there's probably pieces of it still left. Just reinstall Snow Leopard over itself by booting from your Snow Leopard DVD. It won't delete any of your photos, music, or documents. What it does is replace all the system files and kernel extensions. However, play it safe and make a backup first.

Thread Information