New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

 
Start a Discussion
 

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Buy now or wait???


Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

 
Thread Tools
MDSilverado

 
Member Since: Jun 10, 2011
Posts: 7
MDSilverado is on a distinguished road

MDSilverado is offline
I am seriously considering switching from a Win7 laptop to MBP. I've read that later this month or next month the MBP's should be shipping with Lion. If I buy now I understand I will receive a free upgrade to Lion. Is there any advantage to waiting to get a MBP with Lion pre-installed rather than an upgrade.

Also...I am have a great deal of trouble deciding between a 13" and 15" MBP. I use a 13.3" now and love it with no problems with the small screen size. I am considering the 15" because I would like to get the HD screen and and the AMD video upgrade. Cost is not much of a concern...really I am just trying to weigh the extra power vs. the additional size that come along with it (the 15" just seems big after working on a 13"). Gosh I wish they made 14"!!!!!

I would love the forums thoughts on both the above...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe


« MacBook 13" changing housing.. | Shared my Macbook Pro 2011 13" Hard drive now Mac won't boot »
Thread Tools

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Is there a free alternative to Airfoil? socialpest Internet, Networking, and Wireless 6 01-04-2010 04:36 PM
Should I wait to buy? Rayovac Switcher Hangout 8 05-13-2009 04:20 PM
To buy or wait [iMac Intel] goobimama Switcher Hangout 8 05-09-2006 10:42 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
X

Welcome to Mac-Forums.com

Create your username to jump into the discussion!

New members like you have made this community the ultimate source for your Mac since 2003!


(4 digit year)

Already a member?