New Macbook Pro coming soon?
    Hi guys,

i split water on my macbook couple days ago and sadly apple told me it would cost 350 pounds to fix! so i thought id rather get a new laptop. Do you guys think a new macbook pro will be released soon? i know they released a improved one recently but im wondering if there would be another one coming soon? i don't want to get one and realizing they're updating it few months down the linen!

Please let me know what u think!

Lake Mary, Florida
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    Thread moved to more appropriate forum. Please read before posting in Rumors & Reports.

In answer to your question - no, the MacBook Pros were just refreshed in late February and are very much up-to-date technology-wise.
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
    No one really knows, but webpages like this one track things like average time between model refreshes and guess the likelihood of a new model being released soon based on that. I would say it's unlikely it'll happen any time in the next few months, mainly for the reason cwa stated.

Texas, where else?
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '11 1.8 i7 4GB 10.10; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.10; 5s & 5c
    The current lineup of the MBP are already using the most recent Intel mobile chips. Can't see anything that would cause a refresh in the line until Intel introduces the next chips.
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

ok thanks. looks like ill be getting it then

Thread Information