New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Safari problem

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

aqualover001

aqualover001 is on a distinguished road

Hello everybody,

Firstly I would like to apologize because I am not sure that this question really belongs to this part of the forum... I just didn't really know where to put it....

I have a macbook pro. Since yesterday night, my macbook has been unable to open the google web site. Today it manages to do that except that it takes him about 2 minutes... I thought it was an internet problem so I checked with other websites to see if it was my internet. So far EVERY site I have tried has worked at normal speed.
I have not changed anything on my computer settings...
Does anyone know if it is relevant to my mac or if it is a google problem? One of my friends who uses a windows computer told me that his google works just fine.... So i don't really know what to think...
Please help me out!!

Thanks in advance!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Should I buy the 2011 MacBook Pro 13"? | How does the DVD player on macbook pro work? »