Looking to buy a MacBook
    So I recently started to travel for work a lot lately, and am looking to buy a laptop. I'm currently looking at purchasing a MacBook off EBay, and have some questions. Here are the specs -

Intel Core Duo 2 GHZ
    13.3" LCD Screen
    1GB RAM
    80GB Hard drive
    Airport Card

My main questions are - how well with this machine work with basic tasks - surfing, youtube, streaming any videos, just basic websurfing I'll be doing with this. Will it be fast enough? What is a good price for a machine like this or something similar?

Thank you!

Down Under :D
    Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
    That's an old Macbook ...Could be one of three released from mid 2006 to mid 2007, with an old OS on it.
    Not going to be very fast, especially with the small HD and just 1GB of RAM.
    Personally, I wouldn't buy it, but if I had to, I wouldn't pay more than $300 US and only if it were in mint condition and came with the original install media.

United Kingdom
    I have a MacBook 13" Dual-Core 2GHz laptop and it works perfectly fine for me.

Admittedly I have upgraded the RAM to 4GB and the Hard Disk to a faster 7200rpm drive, but I did that soon after I brought it 18 Months ago.

I'm running Snow Leopard and use it for Streaming DVDs across my network, editing photos in PhotoShop and iPhoto along with general internet browsing including YouTube and blogging.

My Personal WebSite: - Follow me on Twitter: @helpdeskrules

Thread Information