New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

MacBook Pro Screen Calibration (Spyder3 questions...)

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Anthony M.

Anthony M. is on a distinguished road

Okay, I installed it, launched, selected laptop and then it asked me stuff like Gamma and stuff like that, is that what I have to set my screen at before the calibration or what?
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

I don't know much about it, but it looks like it wants you to run through the calibration process in order to obtain the best results. See this LINK which explains it better.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Macbook Pro wont read hard drive | Apple notebook screen has a seam »