Where in the world can i get one of these?!!!
    I have tried every search i can think of and cannot find a website to order these from any help would be greatly appreciated! its for a macbook pro 13 aluminum unibody.

I found the pic on this site, but all the links in the thread were dead

it looks to be a soft silicone rubber type case and i would love to have one!

kind of like an otter box commuter series for your mac

Specs:
    MBP 17inch, Intel Core i7 2,6 Ghz (Boost: 3,2 Ghz), 8GB DDR3 1066Mhz, Nvidia GeForce 330M
    Quote Originally Posted by xXA_HillbillyXx View Post
    I have tried every search i can think of and cannot find a website to order these from any help would be greatly appreciated! its for a macbook pro 13 aluminum unibody.

I found the pic on this site, but all the links in the thread were dead

it looks to be a soft silicone rubber type case and i would love to have one!

kind of like an otter box commuter series for your mac

Holy, why would you want that, okay it protects your macbook but it looks very bad.
    Answer to your question: http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B000KG6...pf_rd_i=507846

Specs:
    4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G
    I don't have a response for the OP but something odd going on with this post.

It shows as having one reply but every time I open it all I see is the original post, and when I hit Get New it shows up again as a new post with one response from Dutchlimits.

Very strange!
    I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .

yup, i got the email saying he replied... he basically just said that the case was stupid, who would want to protect their macbook with something so ugly... my thought on his post is to each their own... i like it and am not getting it for protection.. i can be careful enough with my macbook to not need any extreme protection

Specs:
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    What you saw was a moderated post, which has now been approved.

Carry on...
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

Specs:
    4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G
    Looks like he did post a link, but the only color available seems to be orange.
    I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by cwa107 View Post
    What you saw was a moderated post, which has now been approved.

Carry on...
    Thanks,
    I fully understand. Was just curious.

Specs:
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    It looks a lot like a Speck hard shell case, with a keyboard cover. Not sure that I like the keyboard cover part, but I do have a Speck case and like it very much. This is the one that I use:

Amazon.com: Speck See Thru Satin Case for 15-Inch MacBook Pro Aluminum Unibody and 15-Inch MacBook Pro with SD Card Slot (MB15AU-SAT-BLK-D): Electronics
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchlimits View Post
    Holy, why would you want that, okay it protects your macbook but it looks very bad.
    Answer to your question: Amazon.com: Speck MacBook 13" See-Thru Hard Case - RED: Electronics
    the link you provided is not what i am looking for... the link is to a hard case, i am wanting a rubber like case ,like a skin, that stretches over the macbook. they may not make them the pic i provided my verywell be a hard case... but that is not what i want... if it does have to be a hard "rubberized" case i would like it to be as thin as possible

Specs:
    MBP 17inch, Intel Core i7 2,6 Ghz (Boost: 3,2 Ghz), 8GB DDR3 1066Mhz, Nvidia GeForce 330M

Thread Information