Member Since: Feb 09, 2011
Mac Specs: 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 4 GB of memory, 320 GB hard disk, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
02-09-2011, 03:39 PM
If it's a Bluetooth mouse (such as a Mighty Mouse or Magic Mouse):
- Click on the Apple menu.
- Click on System Preferences.
- Click on Bluetooth.
- Click on the mouse in the Bluetooth devices list.
- Below the list, you will see +, -, and a settings drop-down button.
- Click on the settings button and choose "Rename".
- Rename the device accordingly.
For more information on how to rename Bluetooth devices, please see How to Rename Your Wireless Apple Mouse, Magic Mouse - Softpedia
Hope that helps, have a great day!
15-inch MacBook Pro:
2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 4 GB of memory, 320 GB hard disk, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M graphics processor, Mac OS X 10.6