Thread: Renaming apple mouse
02-09-2011, 03:28 PM #1
Renaming apple mouse
- Member Since
- Jan 23, 2011
- Manor House in the UK
- Ipad 3g 64gb, Iphone 4, MBP 15 i7, Hi-Res A/Glare, 512mb Grafix, 500Gb 7200rpm Drive, 8Gb Ram
I purchased a MBP and then an iMac which came with a mouse.
After installing the iMac I decided I would like to use the mouse with the MBP but it links as the name of the iMac user (one of my employees)
How do I change the name of the mouse ?
02-09-2011, 04:39 PM #2
- Member Since
- Feb 09, 2011
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 4 GB of memory, 320 GB hard disk, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
If it's a Bluetooth mouse (such as a Mighty Mouse or Magic Mouse):
- Click on the Apple menu.
- Click on System Preferences.
- Click on Bluetooth.
- Click on the mouse in the Bluetooth devices list.
- Below the list, you will see +, -, and a settings drop-down button.
- Click on the settings button and choose "Rename".
- Rename the device accordingly.
For more information on how to rename Bluetooth devices, please see How to Rename Your Wireless Apple Mouse, Magic Mouse - Softpedia.
Hope that helps, have a great day!Kreylonus
15-inch MacBook Pro:
2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 4 GB of memory, 320 GB hard disk, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M graphics processor, Mac OS X 10.6
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By kman79 in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2007, 11:40 AM