New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Apple Logo Outside

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

MacTastic87

MacTastic87 is on a distinguished road

Ok,

So the project that I'm attempting to do isn't going so well at the moment. I bought some vinyl decals online of a football helmet stripe which I was going to run down the center of my 13'' Macbook and I was obviously going to cut out the apple logo in the center of it. (B/c who wants to cover that up honestly) However, I've been trying to use an exacto knife but it isn't turning out as clean as I wanted it to. Anything suggestions for what I need to do to make this process a little easier so the product turns out the way I want it? Help!
QUOTE Thanks
MYmacROX

MYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2008 15" MBP ML, 2012 21.5" iMac ML

Put one of the small  stickers that come with an iPod or iPhone over the lighted one on the back of your MB (exact same size). But put it on after the stripe so it covers the uneven edges of your stripe and you can still see the light through it.

Either that or cut your stripe off square and don't have it touch your  logo. Stop it a little short.

16GB iPhone 5, 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad 1st Gen.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Macbook pro 17" start up problem | Decent, good value for money Macbook White mag-safe charger? »