New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

boot camp installed -- internet on XP but not on Leopard. HELP!!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

longjd00

longjd00 is on a distinguished road

I recently installed XP with Bootcamp on my MacBook. I believe I have Snow Leopard (Notebook purchased in December 2008).

I can access wireless internet using XP, however, when I use leopard my airport senses the same wireless access points but won't connect.

Basically I can only access the internet when I boot into XP. When I boot into Mac I can see all of the wireless access points and the signal strength is excellent but nothing happens when I try to view websites...

Does anyone know why this is happening? And how I can fix this? Please let me know, thank you.
QUOTE Thanks
flavor of locke

flavor of locke is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 13"MBP 2.53GHz 4GB 10.6 250GB Seagate Hybrid SSD

I'm having this problem as well, but only on certain networks. I'm running W7 on my bootcamp partition.

"I attribute the little I know to my not having been ashamed to ask for information, and to my rule of conversing with all descriptions of men on those topics that form their own peculiar professions and pursuits."
-John Locke
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Advice in Spec'ing out a new 2011 MBP | New toy - I love my wife! »