New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

MacBook Air and MagicJack problem

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

colonelz

colonelz is on a distinguished road

Has anyone successfully used a magicJack with their MacBook Air? I cannot seem to get me initial installation completed. Keep getting the error message "Cannot install magicJack Software. Install process already in progress". Any suggestions?
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4, 3 iPods, OS X 10.9.2

You might want to go here and see if you can find an answer. Some folks have successfully installed the MagicJack while others have had difficulty.
QUOTE Thanks
pwfletcher

pwfletcher is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Server 2.0GHz Intel Core i7 Quad Core, MacBook Pro Retina 2.6 GHz

I was finally able to get my majicJack Plus working with OSX Lion 10.7 after I found this set of instructions on the net. It wasn't easy, but since I got it set up the first time I haven't had any problems.
QUOTE Thanks
cptkrf

cptkrf has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MacBook Air,2013, Intel Core i5, 27" Thunderbolt display (Highly recommended!)

I have a new 2011 Air, completely up to date and my Magicjack just plugged in and ran. Haven't had a single problem.
QUOTE Thanks
pwfletcher

pwfletcher is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Server 2.0GHz Intel Core i7 Quad Core, MacBook Pro Retina 2.6 GHz

You're lucky ;-)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« MacBook pro has black screen | PLZ HELP spilled lemon tea on my macbook pro »