How to make text scroll on my MB
    I literally had no idea where to post this question so mods feel free to move to appropriate location.
    I have been looking at buying a teleprompter for some law firm work... I really don't want to use much of my budget on this... I found an awesome video showing the setup for an ipad teleprompter (link is How To Build An iPad Teleprompter For Under $5 – WVU #98 : Web Video Secrets Podcast – WebVideoUniversity.com
    But honestly, at this point, I would prefer to simply put my macbook on a laptop desk (link here: Walmart.com: Mainstays Laptop Podium, Black: Furniture
    and just have the text scrolling on my laptop... so here is my question... is there a program that allows text to scroll on a laptop...
    Long explanation for a simple question...

Specs:
    2008 15" MBP Yosemite, 2012 21.5" iMac Yosemite
    Scroll continuously and automatically? Like you press "Start" and it just goes?

I don't personally know of anything like that, but if you want to manually scroll the text, there are free apps to use your iPhone as a wireless mouse or you can just buy a $15-$25 wireless mouse of any brand (doesn't have to be an Apple mouse).
    64GB iPhone 6, 64GB iPad Air 2.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.

i used imovie hd and was able to use a template... i don't know how good that will be overall but working for now

Specs:
    2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.11, 8 GB mem, iPhone 6+
    I have seen some reports of booting PPC machines from USB drive though it appears. that it can be a bit ify. See Easily boot from USB 2.0 drives on PowerPC Macs - Mac OS X Hints for example. I thought there was a knowledge base document on the Apple site that listed the affected machines but I can't seem to find it.
    "Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling

Thread Information