New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

How much is my MacBook worth?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

LaMexMac

LaMexMac is on a distinguished road

Hi.

For me to buy a new Mac, I think if I could sell my current one on ebay I will have enough for a new one!

How much is a Black Late 2007 MacBook, 1GB RAM, 160GB HD, Intel Core 2 Duo (not sure which one), in excellent cosmetic condition, with the only problem is a purple line appearing when a black image is on the screen - worth? I don't have the original box, but I have the cable, remote, plus OS X Snow Leopard.

I'm in the UK if anyone is looking to buy!

Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
CrimsonRequiem

CrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to allCrimsonRequiem is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB

mac2sell. Google it.

死神はリンゴしか食べない。
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Firewire port on Mac Pro easily pulled out? | Weird Mac Book Charging problem. »