New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

I can't hook up my projection to my macbook with hdmi!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ahmetfarukk

ahmetfarukk is on a distinguished road

I bought a projection which name is lg hs201. And to hook up my mb a cable too. Cable have one pin for hdmi male, one pin for entrance to macbook a miniDisplayPort male. I'm hooking up each other, when i did that a blue screen showing and losting instantly. And I'm trying all the screen resolution but the projection doesn't show anything like nothing had happened. Please help me that make me insane. I just bought a sound system 5.1 digital output together with projection. I just want to watch movie. Please write whatever you know. Thank you
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4, 3 iPods, OS X 10.9.2

Please read through the following Sticky Post in the "Other Hardware Forum" LINK

Since hooking up a projector is much the same as hooking up a TV, the above sticky post should help you.
QUOTE Thanks
ahmetfarukk

ahmetfarukk is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much. I'm reading.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« mac book screen all scrambled then froze but lcd was still on | Macbook won't get past apple loading screen »