I have a broken keycap on my intel macbook (white) and I have looked online everywhere for a replacement. The trouble is that this particular macbook, one of the first to come out, seems to be unusual in that it uses metal scissors rather than plastic, and is vertically mounted rather than horizontally, which ALL the replacements I've found on ebay and other sites I've found use. There was even one that promised to send various models...and they still didn't have the right one.
The macbook has a new battery and a new hard drive, and works great, so I hate to leave it on the shelf for want of a keycap! Any suggestions?