I have been trying to purcahse a keyboard cover for my Macbook Pro (15inch), clear keyboard keys/British English keyboard layout. Those that are available from on-line stores are generally for U.S. English keyboard layout .

the only one that i found is Moshi ClearGuard Keyboard Protector for MacBook and MacBook Pro, but is quite expensive, 30 pounds.

Is there anything else please?

thank you