New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

How do you get rid of permanent Marker on Macbook Pro

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ioaus09

ioaus09 is an unknown at this point

I had a bit of an accident involving permanent marker and my macbook pro ('08 version). Any tips on how to get rid of it? (it's not a big spill, but it's visible)
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Not sure of what it is called,but is a product you can get in the US..... have seen someone post it as a soulution before and its a *Mr someone/something magic marker pen/rubber* Dont quote me Something similar
Hope you get the picture. Someone to pop in with the real name too
So basically this was a waste of a post lol

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

First I'd try a little cotton dipped in olive oil (this is how I got petrol stains from around my old black lexus from around the petrol tank).
If that didn't work, I'd clean off the residue with a damp soapy cloth, and then try a magic eraser.
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6string View Post
magic eraser.
Is what i was trying to say .....

Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

Quote:
*Mr someone/something magic marker pen/rubber*
hehe

Off topic, how'd it go with that meeting for the job?
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

Yea saw i missed ya ... Trial went well and get a start on the 4th Jan .. Now just might enjoy the 4 weeks holidays haha

MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks
6string

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedMac View Post
Yea saw i missed ya ... Trial went well and get a start on the 4th Jan .. Now just might enjoy the 4 weeks holidays haha
Wicked... congrats mate
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Very weird graphics issue | Full Battery shows 0% after Leopard upgrade »