New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

power cord for 2006 15" macbook pro

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

heddoann

heddoann is on a distinguished road

hi, i'm a newbie around here & was hoping for some help -- earlier today, i discovered my little dog had chewed right through the power cord for my macbook pro... let's just say she is lucky she's so cute. i read the current power cord sold in apple stores is incompatible with my laptop, & i've been searching around for a reliable compatible power cord, but they are hard to find. upon reading some reviews, i've found out that even some of the ones that claim to be compatible really are not.

does anyone know of an online retailer that sells a power cord that they know for sure would work with my 2006 15" macbook pro? any help would be GREATLY appreciated. thanks so much!
QUOTE Thanks
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

here's the info you need
Intel-Based Apple Portables: Identifying the right power adapter and power cord--US
QUOTE Thanks
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

85W MagSafe Adapter
Apple Magsafe 85W Power Adapter for all 15"... (MA938LL/A) at OWC
QUOTE Thanks
heddoann

heddoann is on a distinguished road

Thank you SO much! You are awesome... checking the links out right now. Thanks so much again, I really appreciate it.
QUOTE Thanks
6string

Too easy.... glad your pooch is ok
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Hey guys >> (HD Question) | My HD is corrupt? »