I have a 13" MacBook (the ones made before October 2009) (I've had it for 2 years now)
I love it, it works great. As with everyones Mac of this kind, the upper case on the keyboard and the casing around the screen is cracking. I know someone who can take it apart carefully for me and put a new one on, I just need to know where to get one.

I don't want the casings with the keyboard and trackpad, ONLY the case. I'm also looking for something that has design to it, something fun/cool