Question Why go Mac over a PC??
    So I'm doing a research paper on Mac users and why you guys decided to go Mac over the PC. How well do you enjoy your product? What do you use your Mac for? Did you think that you were paying too much for your Mac? I do need help from you guys about this and the more responses I can get the better my paper. Thank you guys.

27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 10.10.2 -64Gb iPad 2-64 Gb iPhone 6+-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage
    Lots, everything, no.

Texas, where else?
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
    A Mac is a PC.
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

Modesto, Ca.
    iMac 2010 27" QuadI7, iMac 2008 10.10.5, Macbook2007 10.7.5, Mac Mini 10.7.5, iPhone 3GS Note 8!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtomay View Post
    A Mac is a PC.
    People will argue this forever but PC=Personal Computer. The Atari ST was a Personal computer. So was the Amiga.

So yes, Both Macs and Windows machines are PC's.

I like a lot of things about Apple hardware but take away OSX and I would not purchase a Mac.

Cleveland, Ohio
    MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
    Please be sure to search first, you'll find valuable information already on the forum by using our search function: - Search Forums

The Community Guidelines state:

Post appropriately.
    Search first, post things in the right place, use descriptive thread titles, and don't crosspost. Those things will help get you more timely responses and help keep our community nice and tidy.
    Thanks for understanding!
    schweb | community leader
    flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

Thread Information