New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Does anybody fix macs here?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ZEEK

ZEEK has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Mac Specs: 13" MBP, 3GS & iPhone4 Factory Unlocked.

Hey guys, i have a powerbook G4, which i dont know whats wrong with. Does anybody know of any shops that will fix this thing or anybody local who can fix it?

ZUBAIR
QUOTE Thanks
bigideaguy

bigideaguy is on a distinguished road

If you could tell us what is not working on it maybe someone could tell you if it is fixable or possibly how to fix it, instead of having you go and spend lots of money at a computer repair shop finding out that they can't fix it. In my past experience I have spent wayy to much money at repair shops so that's why I say so.

Otherwise a basic search for "computer repair" in your area should pull up at least a few shops.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« changing user name folders | MacBook Pro: Serious Hardware Issue »