Can a Macbook pro 13" base model run win7?
    Run windows 7 using bootcamp? I really don't care about battery life i just wan't to be able to play this 2d side scrolling windows game.

Specs:
    15-inch MacBook Pro
    Yes indeed.

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, Sierra
    Yes, it can easily run Windows 7, either the 32 or 64 bit version. However, you need to take in consideration the graphics capability of the MBP 13" machine and weigh it against what games in Windows you intend to play. The MBP 13" uses an integrated graphics chipset which shares memory with the system.

Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    Yes, it can easily run Windows 7, either the 32 or 64 bit version. However, you need to take in consideration the graphics capability of the MBP 13" machine and weigh it against what games in Windows you intend to play. The MBP 13" uses an integrated graphics chipset which shares memory with the system.
    it's a 2d side scrolling mmorpg other wise called maplestory. It should be able run it find, i mean underspecs it says windows 98 can run it hahah. My other question is, in windows 7 mode can i hook up a pc keyboard to my macbook pro so i can have pc keyboard options? Like page up page down etc

Specs:
    15-inch MacBook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    it's a 2d side scrolling mmorpg other wise called maplestory. It should be able run it find, i mean underspecs it says windows 98 can run it hahah. My other question is, in windows 7 mode can i hook up a pc keyboard to my macbook pro so i can have pc keyboard options? Like page up page down etc
    That should work fine. I hooked up a Windoze keyboard back in the day when Quake Live came out. After getting killed 27 consecutive times in a row I thought it would be a good idea to smash the 10 dollar Keytronic keyboard than the one one my MBP.

Quote Originally Posted by mdfuller View Post
    That should work fine. I hooked up a Windoze keyboard back in the day when Quake Live came out. After getting killed 27 consecutive times in a row I thought it would be a good idea to smash the 10 dollar Keytronic keyboard than the one one my MBP.
    haha thats hilarious man, well I will let you guys know how it runs on friday when i pick up my windows 7. Thanks for your help.

1 more question, is it possible to hook up my MBP in windows mode to my Vizio tv? I'm trying to go all out so I can sit on my bed with a keyboard and play this game hahah.

Specs:
    15-inch MacBook Pro
    Like chscag stated previously, as long as the specs are fairly low and you meet and/or exceed them you should be just fine. Let us know how it goes.

Thread Information