New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Might Mouse Compatibility

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

MrClungeHead

MrClungeHead can only hope to improve

I have a query, I have an iBook G4 coming, using OS panther, and wish to get a official apple mighty mouse for it (model A1152) - and on the specs it says...

Minimum System Requirements

* - A Macintosh computer with an available USB 1.1 or 2.0 port
* - Mac OS X v10.4.8 or later

Windows XP or Windows 2000

- will this work with panther or not?

Thanks
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, Yosemite

I think it will work although not all functions will be available. You'll just have to give it a try and see what happens. Personally, I would not purchase a Mighty Mouse as they are fragile and prone to getting dirty. And are difficult to clean as they must be taken apart to clean properly.

How do I know? I have one and have since retired it and am using an inexpensive Logitech instead.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« The hardrive icon does not show on desktop | My MacBook & Epson Stylus CX3800 Series »