New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Best hard case for a Macbook Pro?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iPad

iPad is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro (Mid-2009) 2.26 GHZ, 8GB RAM, 500 GB HDD

I'm looking for a way to protect my Macbook Pro. After two repairs, and having it in great condition now, I want to find a way to protect it. The cases on Apple's websites tend to be a lot of money.

What are some cheaper Macbook Pro cases that look good, maybe even transparent. I mean the protective shell type of things. Sort of like an iPhone bumper.

I'm looking for one for the Macbook Pro Unibody 13"
QUOTE Thanks
JohnCL

JohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of lightJohnCL is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: -->

I have the Speck See-thru Satin shell and love it. My MBP does not have one mark on it.
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

I just bought THIS 13" InCase and WOW couldnt be happier. They now also support the new tiny MagSafe adaptor. Just read the reviews at the bottom of page.
Can still see the  logo through it as well.

Is sleek
EDIT : Is from  though lol
Cheers

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Computer shuts off unexpectedly | Macbook Inverter? »