Specs:
    2010 13" Macbook Pro
    Exclamation Applications keep asking me to "Accept Incoming Network Connections"
    There are certain applications that when I open them they ask me if I want to accept incoming network connections every time. I have them added in the firewall to allow all connections but they still ask me every time I open them. Is there any way to make them stop asking besides disabling the firewall. This is on a 2010 macbook pro 13". Thanx

Specs:
    Imac 27" Retina 5K, 512GB flash memory, 3.3GHz, 16GB memory, macOS Sierra beta.
    G'day and welcome to the forums.

To do what you ask involves changing the firewall settings to allow ALL incoming connections. Go to System Preferences > Security > Firewall > and select Allow all Incoming Connections. Personally think best to block them but that is each individuals choice.

Specs:
    2010 13" Macbook Pro
    I'm assuming you mean to disable the firewall, correct? If so, I was hoping not to have to do this. I just don't want the same app asking me every time to allow it to accept incoming connections. For example, I use Vuze. Everytime I open it up I get asked if I want to allow Vuze to accept incoming connections. Shouldn't I just be able to click allow the first time I start the app and have it remember that the next time I use it?

Specs:
    MacBook Pro 15" (Mid 2010), iPhone 3GS
    Is there a certain app that does this? or all of them?

If it is just one app, Uninstall the app and remove all related plist files. If you don't know where too find the plist files, go to MacUpdate: Download Apple Mac Software & iPhone Software and download an app called "AppTrap". Now reinstall the app, should fix the problem.

If it is many apps, quit any open apps. Then go into System Preferences > Security > Firewall > Advanced and clear the list of apps in there, whether or not they are allowed. Now relaunch the apps, and it will ask you again if you want to accept. Say yes. Then quit the app again and relaunch. On the relaunch, it shouldn't ask you any more.
    iLaw
    MacBook Pro 15" (Mid 2010) + White 32GB Rogers iPhone 3GS
    2.66 GHz Intel Core i7, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive, Intel HD/512 MB GeForce 330M Graphics, Hi-Res 15" Glossy Screen, Mac OS X v10.6

Specs:
    Imac 27" Retina 5K, 512GB flash memory, 3.3GHz, 16GB memory, macOS Sierra beta.
    Perhaps Bit Torrent apps are different but go into Firewall and see if it is listed under AFP.

Thread Information