New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Spacebar!!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

DJ DeGaetano

Well. There was something under my spacebar on my 15 inch pb. I took it off.. but now I cant seem to get it back on right. Any instructions on putting the spacebar back on? Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

I had the same problem with the r key, i couldn't get it back on and i aksed here, Nothing worked I took it to the genius bar, took them 2 seconds they went to the back got a new key and put it on... 1..2..3 and I was done, and it was free!

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
DJ DeGaetano

Well. the closest apple store to me is like 3 hours away. But, its okay I fixed it myself with this articcle from apple.com

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=88106

Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

ahh, one of my little pieces was broken, that is what i thought your problem was too, sorry for the miss understanding.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks
tim buckley

Hi I got a new spacebar to replace my old yet I can't seem to put it on properly. I have the two back bits stuck on yet the small metal bars that are suppossed to stick from the front won't stay in and click.

Help?
QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

Read the article from the link above:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=88106

If it still isn't working, take it to apple.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« I plan to purchase a Macbook, but... | What to expect from RAM upgrades »