New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Macbook Cover - Advise Needed

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

icecrypt

icecrypt is on a distinguished road

Hello people

I've been looking at cases for many days now and I finally found one from Macally that was suitable but it doesn't fit my specific macbook!

I'm looking for a hard or soft case that will fit to my computer without blocking ventilation. I primarily keep it on a desk.

My macbook is 13.3 inch, white made May 2009. Many case makers make them for later models which don't fit mine.

So if anyone has the same mac as me then please let me know what your using. I want a fitted case.

All the best
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Matte Screen? | Are logic boards interchangeable?? »