Specs:
    MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 4 GB DDR3, 250 GB HDD, 10.6.4
    Clean up menu bar?
    I have a ridiculous amount of items in the menu bar (mainly third party: pomodoro, Little Snitch, Cinch, iStat Menus, etc), and they are overtaking my menu bar real estate. I use everything in the menubar, but I can't see it two thirds of the time thanks to application menus. I've spent a lot of time googling and looking for things that might help, but to no avail.

Basically, I'm looking for one of two things: a way of adding more space (a second layer?) to the menu bar or some sort of window to show all of my menubar items. I won't be insulted or surprised if no such thing exists, I'm pretty sure I'm just dreaming here, but one can always hope, no?
    Just a stupid kid with a computer, so take my advice with a grain of salt if that makes a difference to you.

Specs:
    iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
    The closest thing I can think of is second bar, but it works by adding a menu bar to an external monitor. So if you don't have one, I guess you're out of luck

What is Secondbar? SecondBar & BetterTouchTool Blog

l
    Iíll keep it short and sweet ó Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business. -Monty Burns

Specs:
    MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 4 GB DDR3, 250 GB HDD, 10.6.4
    Thanks. I've looked at that. It actually will work on a single monitor system, but it doesn't really free up any space in the original menu bar.
    Just a stupid kid with a computer, so take my advice with a grain of salt if that makes a difference to you.

Specs:
    iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
    Oh I see. No idea then

l
    Iíll keep it short and sweet ó Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business. -Monty Burns

Thread Information