New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

which macbooks have a 9600m video card?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

woodpigeon4

woodpigeon4 is on a distinguished road

I'm looking at buying a mac laptop, and as I'm a casual gamer it must have the 9600M GT video card. Unfortunately, most people who list theirs on ebay dont say what GPU it has, but they do give the model and model number.
So, which macs have that video card?
Thanks
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, Yosemite

First, I always advise people to stay away from buying a machine on eBay. There are just too many negative things that can occur when buying used and sight unseen. Also, trying to get a refund from an eBay seller can sometimes be difficult and\or downright impossible - even with PayPal.

Now to answer your question: This web site gives specs and data for all Mac machines manufactured in the last 10 years or so. That should tell you which graphics chipset a particular machine has installed.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks
woodpigeon4

woodpigeon4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chscag View Post
First, I always advise people to stay away from buying a machine on eBay. There are just too many negative things that can occur when buying used and sight unseen. Also, trying to get a refund from an eBay seller can sometimes be difficult and\or downright impossible - even with PayPal.

Now to answer your question: This web site gives specs and data for all Mac machines manufactured in the last 10 years or so. That should tell you which graphics chipset a particular machine has installed.

Regards.
Thanks man, that's really helpful - just what I wanted. Just to let you know, I've been trading cars, laptops and other tech on ebay for many years, and am well aware of everything that goes on, so I'll be fine getting one from there. Thanks for the heads-up though
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Macbook | Synching Mail »