which macbooks have a 9600m video card?
    I'm looking at buying a mac laptop, and as I'm a casual gamer it must have the 9600M GT video card. Unfortunately, most people who list theirs on ebay dont say what GPU it has, but they do give the model and model number.
    So, which macs have that video card?
    Thanks

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, Sierra
    First, I always advise people to stay away from buying a machine on eBay. There are just too many negative things that can occur when buying used and sight unseen. Also, trying to get a refund from an eBay seller can sometimes be difficult and\or downright impossible - even with PayPal.

Now to answer your question: This web site gives specs and data for all Mac machines manufactured in the last 10 years or so. That should tell you which graphics chipset a particular machine has installed.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    First, I always advise people to stay away from buying a machine on eBay. There are just too many negative things that can occur when buying used and sight unseen. Also, trying to get a refund from an eBay seller can sometimes be difficult and\or downright impossible - even with PayPal.

Now to answer your question: This web site gives specs and data for all Mac machines manufactured in the last 10 years or so. That should tell you which graphics chipset a particular machine has installed.

Regards.
    Thanks man, that's really helpful - just what I wanted. Just to let you know, I've been trading cars, laptops and other tech on ebay for many years, and am well aware of everything that goes on, so I'll be fine getting one from there. Thanks for the heads-up though

Thread Information