New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Whats up with buy/sell forum

Thread Closed

Tonychavalia

Tonychavalia is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Air 1.8

I just joint about a week ago but cant post a ad. I read all the stickies to check for a post limited but didnt find any. I used the Ask a Mod link but I havent received a reply.

I can understand a post limit due to scammers, but it should be in a sticky.

Thanks, sorry if this has been answered.
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Did you read the rules posted by the moderator? You haven't been a member of the forums long enough to be able to list a 4 sale item. If that wasn't a rule, then anyone could join and start selling items on the first day. It would turn into a flea market.

If you really want to trade off your Air, post it on Craig's List. No time limit there.

Regards.
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

Quote:
Note: Only users with enough posts and an adequate period of time as a member here are able to post in this forum.
I'm not sure what the required amount of posts or time as a member is, so I guess you are just going to have to wait for a response by schweb or one of the other moderators.
Tonychavalia

Tonychavalia is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Air 1.8

I spent an hour looking thru stickies.

I just noticed this but still vague.

Note: Only users with enough posts and an adequate period of time as a member here are able to post in this forum.

I tried CL but Apple as we all know is a niche device with a much smaller following.

Thanks anyways. Ill keep checking locally till I hit the magic Number?
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonychavalia View Post
I spent an hour looking thru stickies.

I just noticed this but still vague.

Come on man...you've only been a member for 3 days!

Your join date is March 28th, 2010. Today is March 31st, 2010.

What do you think is an "adequate period of time" is to post stuff for sale...2 minutes???

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonychavalia View Post
I just joint about a week ago but cant post a ad.
By the way...you couldn't have "just joint"...check that "joint"...about a week ago!!! Today is March 31st...you joined on March 28th (3 days ago).

Maybe you should lay off the "joint" for a while!

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

Grrrrrr
LOL
Loathe

Loathe is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MBP2.26/4GbRAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6string View Post
Grrrrrr
LOL
LOL
6string

Don't get me wrong.... I think Nick's a good guy, but with his responses in this thread, I just couldn't resist
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

And the answer is:

Quote:
It is also the only answer that will be provided.

The B/S/T forum is intended as a convenience for our regular members. We have no interest in becoming the autotrader.com of the Mac world.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

Thread Closed

« FIREWIRE TO USB - please help | Massive Powerbook G4 Problems »