New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

is this normal ?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

lakers213

lakers213 is on a distinguished road

i opened up my macbook pro to use it and an the screen looked blue transparent?do u guys no why
QUOTE Thanks
rippingviper

rippingviper is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Air 13" , 21.5" iMac i5, White iPhone 4s 32gig, iPad 3 white 16 gig, i5 Mac Mini

Not sure. but most of the time when I open my macbook pro I get my password screen but its completely blank and I end up typing in my password with nothing on the screen and then hit enter and it logs me in *Shrug* (Thats when I just close it when it was in use not a fresh boot up)

Show some Love give Reputation Reputation FAQ
QUOTE Thanks
Corbab

Corbab will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 4 GB DDR3, 250 GB HDD, 10.6.4

It's happened to me once or twice. I've got only the foggiest idea what it is, but if you just restart, you should be fine.

Just a stupid kid with a computer, so take my advice with a grain of salt if that makes a difference to you.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Clean Install of snow leopard using remote disc? | How fast is a macbook (2GB/Core 2 duo) compared with other laptops? »