New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

NEW Macbook Pro Rumors?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Iwant2beamac

Iwant2beamac is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know whether or not the new Macbook Pro that is supposed to come out in May or June if the price will drop on the lower end MacBook Pro's? I have worked with them quite frequently but do not own one myself. Also would the price of the refurbished Macbook Pro 2.26 GHz drop when the new one comes out?
QUOTE Thanks
McBie

McBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2013 MBA 13" - OS X 10.10

Does anyone know ..... Yes --> only the people at Apple know.

Cheers ... McBie

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude towards the problem. You understand ?
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwant2beamac View Post
Does anyone know whether or not the new Macbook Pro that is supposed to come out in May or June if the price will drop on the lower end MacBook Pro's? I have worked with them quite frequently but do not own one myself. Also would the price of the refurbished Macbook Pro 2.26 GHz drop when the new one comes out?
No one outside of Apple knows...how would we know!!

- no one knows IF new MacBook Pros will be released anytime soon
- and...no one knows what the prices will be on other MacBook Pro's.

If we knew that...we could make a lot of money with that information!!!

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

Thread moved to more appropriate forum. Please read before posting in Rumors & Reports.

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks
Iwant2beamac

Iwant2beamac is on a distinguished road

I just think that it makes since that one would be coming out soon it is that time of year again its been 8 months. What has happened in the past? Is it logical that the price of the refurbished ones would go down?
QUOTE Thanks
punkbc_

punkbc_ is on a distinguished road

but do you know if there ACTUALLY IS going to be a new macbook pro?
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkbc_ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by McBie View Post
Does anyone know ..... Yes --> only the people at Apple know.

Cheers ... McBie
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
No one outside of Apple knows...how would we know!!

- no one knows IF new MacBook Pros will be released anytime soon
- and...no one knows what the prices will be on other MacBook Pro's.

If we knew that...we could make a lot of money with that information!!!

- Nick
I believe they have covered the answer about as well as can be.
Asking over and over will not provide any better answer.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkbc_ View Post
YES.... there will be a new MacBook Pro
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6string View Post
YES.... there will be a new MacBook Pro
Well, the world could end or Apple could go belly up and then the current model would be the last one ever made.

QUOTE Thanks
6string

6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold6string is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)

I know I may get shot down for this, but is the world ACTUALLY going to end, or is Apple ACTUALLY going to go belly up?
(ok... I understand if you delete my post)
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

Ya have to be silly sometimes.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« What causes Panic Kernel? | UK Black Macbook with US Keyboard? »