New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

Macbook battery connector issue (not unibody)

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Miller_

Miller_ is on a distinguished road

Can anybody have a look at the connector inside the battery compartment and tell me if it's somehow loose? I replaced it and now I don't remember if it was supposed to be like that or not.

Also, for those of you who might have access to a machine with the top case off, besides the 2 screws - are there any other small parts in there like washers/grommets?

Thank you in advance.
QUOTE Thanks
Miller_

anybody please??
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Well I can say for certain that the connector inside the body for the battery ISNT loose. I'm
not sure about the other questions though. Try google replacing battery in YouTube. There are literally dozens of tutorials in there to help you replace anything in your MB. I would google for you but I'm
lazing in bed with my iPod Touch ......
They won't be hard to find though. you should be able to see in at least one though for the answer you are looking for

Cheers

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
Miller_

I found an youtube diy. It does look loose indeed, especially when you lift the top case off. It was definitely meant to be like that. Panic over

Thanks anyway.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Password | Increasing screen real estate on 13" MBP »