Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1


    Member Since
    Jan 17, 2010
    Posts
    19
    Is there actually going to be a new MacBook Pro?
    I just ordered my MacBook Pro last week, it's due to arrive on the 28th...

    But I've been hearing hearsay about a new MBP that may be coming out soon?

    Shall I cancel my current order? Or wait till the new MBP comes out?

    =[

    I don't urgently need a MBP just now - but I would rather have a latest model than a previous model =]

  2. #2


    Member Since
    Oct 30, 2008
    Location
    Burgess Hill/UK
    Posts
    664
    Specs:
    MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
    If you can wait for a few more weeks then go ahead. Just be aware that prices can change etc.

  3. #3

    pigoo3's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 20, 2008
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    35,787
    Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    I hear the world is going to end in 2012...getting a new or old MacBook Pro won't make a difference if that's true!
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

  4. #4

    cwa107's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 20, 2006
    Location
    Lake Mary, Florida
    Posts
    26,947
    Specs:
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    Thread moved to more appropriate forum. Please read before posting in Rumors & Reports.
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

    https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

  5. #5


    Member Since
    Jan 11, 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6
    Specs:
    iMac 24" 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB
    Yea I think you should wait till after the Jan. 27th event. It wont hurt to wait another week to see what Steve Jobs has up his sleeves. I was gonna buy the new macbook polycarbonate cause it's pretty much the equivalent of the low end macbook pro 13" but I'm going wait cause they might upgrade the pro line.

  6. #6


    Member Since
    Jan 11, 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6
    Specs:
    iMac 24" 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB
    Yea I think you should wait till after the Jan. 27th event. It wont hurt to wait another week to see what Steve Jobs has up his sleeves. I was gonna buy the new macbook polycarbonate cause it's pretty much the equivalent of the low end macbook pro 13" but I'm going to wait cause they might upgrade the pro line.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2015, 02:56 PM
  2. late 2012 macbook pro vs mid 2014 macbook pro 13"
    By mustafa.salam in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2014, 10:27 AM
  3. Macbook Pro (Late 2009) Vs Macbook Pro (Current)
    By ijmart in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 04:35 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 12:29 AM
  5. MacBook Pro - MacBook Pro 1.83 GHz, 1.5 GB Ram, will 10.5 run OK?
    By wolfgang55 in forum OS X - Operating System
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 01:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •