Thread: iBook G3 600 Dead?
01-17-2010, 04:33 PM #1
iBook G3 600 Dead?
- Member Since
- Mar 21, 2009
My old iBook will not start up, I was wondering if anyone had some ideas.
Specs: 640MB RAM, CDROM drive.
Here's the story:
Hard locked the other day, on restart get x'ed out circle instead of apple logo.
Here's what its doing now:
- Chimes on startup but will not boot off cd; Flashing ?/finder logo,
- will not boot into firewire target mode; black screen, then shuts off(!)
- Reset PRAM, NVRAM, PMU, no change.
- Replaced Hard Drive with a good used one I had lying around, no change.
- WILL boot into open firmware.
Is the logic board hosed? Or is there something else I can try.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)