New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Apple Notebooks Apple's notebook computers including MacBook Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, PowerBook, and iBook.

macbook question

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

1andrew1994

1andrew1994 is on a distinguished road

i was wondering if it was possible if i could swich out the internal components on a macbook (the one that came out just before the plastic unibody macbook with the 9400m) and with a black macbook case. the only problems i could think of are display, keyboard, and trackpad compatibiliy, due to things like different connectors on the motherboard. i just basically want a black macbook with the 9400m graphics.
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, OS X Mavericks

Not possible because of internal dimensions. Why not just buy a nice Black In Case cover for it? Here's an example of what would look like.

Your local Apple store also stocks various color cases.

Regards.
QUOTE Thanks
miles01110

miles01110 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1994 View Post
the only problems i could think of are display, keyboard, and trackpad compatibiliy, due to things like different connectors on the motherboard.
In other words "everything that makes the computer parts talk to each other."

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« MacBook Pro Refresh | macbook g4 question »