Specs:
    Unibody MacBook /intel core 2 duo/ 2GB RAM/250GB HD/Snow Leopard...iPhone 4 (:
    Just got new white unibody macbook
    hey im new to this forum and i love macs and just all of apple products. I had the powerbook g4, the first titanium unibody macbook i just got rid of that and bought the new unibody white macbook with 250gb hd 2gb ram n so on.

I just wanted to share with everybody that this MacBook is the best one i had so far and its amazing!!!! as of everything ive read so far its better then the new 13" macbook pro, the only thing better the MBP has is a light up keyboard (woohoo). I've used my friends new MBP and honestly my reg. MacBook is better then his MacBook Pro. i just want to let anybody know whos wondering if they should buy the new MB to go ahead and get it, you will not regret it. it's the best buy i've made in a while. also me being a student i got a $50 discount!!
    if anybody has any questions about it, how it performs, specs, just give me a shout. i'm going to start coming on this forum now so i'll be talking to you guys !!

Specs:
    iPad & iphone 3G
    wow, I wasnt aware that they put the same NVIDIA board and same speed core2duo in the new white macbook.

....wow I guess the main difference is the cosmetics. I didnt know they upped the specs on the new MB at all.

Specs:
    Unibody MacBook /intel core 2 duo/ 2GB RAM/250GB HD/Snow Leopard...iPhone 4 (:
    yeah its legit, i love this thing!

Specs:
    iMac 27" ::: MacBook Pro 17" ::: iPod Touch
    is it the same crappy quality like the old white macbook? that was the worst computer apple offered. always got dirty, impossible to clean with the time and the display was really bad. i dont remember if they use glas too now for that one. give us some feedback please

Specs:
    iPad & iphone 3G
    I never had any issues with my white macbook. The one right before the current one. When I sold mine it was in perfect condition.

Specs:
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    Note: Moved to more appropriate forum.
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

Specs:
    MacBook (Early 09), PowerBook G4 12" (DVI), Macintosh LCII, Macintosh Classic
    The PowerBook G4 is NOT a MacBook. Anyway, congrats on getting a new computer. I hope it serves you well.
    MacBook (Early 09) | 2.0GHz C2D | 2GB DDR2 | 500GB HDD | GeForce 9400M | Dual-Boot Snow Leopard/Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit
    PowerBook G4 12" (DVI) | 1.0GHz PPC G4 | 768MB DDR | 250GB HDD | GeForce FX Go5200 | OS X "Tiger"

Specs:
    fall 09 macbook
    I love mine too! I've had it for about 3 weeks and I have to say it's one of the best investments i've made.

I'm thinking about making a mod for my keyboard to have a backlight, hopefully I can start working on that tomorrow.
    life is tough. and then you die

Specs:
    MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Feeling View Post
    I love mine too! I've had it for about 3 weeks and I have to say it's one of the best investments i've made.

I'm thinking about making a mod for my keyboard to have a backlight, hopefully I can start working on that tomorrow.
    Huh that will be interesting, are you going to be documenting the process?
    死神はリンゴしか食べない。

Thread Information