Powerbook G4 Charger

Powerbook G4 Charger
    Hello all,

I am trying to get a new powerbook g4 charger since mine is hardly working at the moment. I have looked all over the internet and tried to do my own research to answer my questions, but most of the threads out there are fairly old.

The model number of my charger is A1021 (65W) charger.

I searched google and ebay and found a few here and there - some refurbished originals, some aftermarket. Id rather not go aftermarket as I have read that some of them were not that great of quality. Id also rather not have to spend 80 bucks on a new one from apple since my laptop is fairly old.

My question is - does anyone know about the refurbished units? are they any good?

and - i found this link to this ebay store with one that claims to be original and new - but its only 39 bucks with free shipping - seems a little fishy...

65W AC Adapter 4 Apple PowerBook iBOOK G4 A1021 Genuine - eBay (item 180428697985 end time Dec-05-09 01:42:33 PST)

anyone with any experience in getting new chargers - or advice you can give me, it would be greatly appreciated!

Powerbook G4 Charger
    Specs:
    27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, Yosemite
    Looks OK to me. Just be sure to use PayPal or a credit card and of course check the seller's rating before you buy.

Regards.

Powerbook G4 Charger

any other suggestions/recommendations?

Powerbook G4 Charger

Specs:
    MacBook Pro 500GB hard drive 4GB ram PowerMac G5 Dual 2.2GHz Mirrored 500GB HDD, Mac Mini, and more
    I would try these guys .. they are in Colorado but also have an ebay store... last time I checked with them they had the powerbook 65w power supplies.. and they were not toooo expensive.. but I also have a good working relationship with them .. so not sure what the shipping and prices they may give you.

But its worth a try.
    Ce's GeekBook PC guru wana Be turned Mac geek

Powerbook G4 Charger
    Specs:
    iMac i5 2.7GHz, 16GB memory, OS 10.10.5
    And to have a +99% rating with so many transactions is a good recommendation. As chscag advised, pay with PayPal. Worth signing up for a PayPal account for the protection it offers, if you do not have one.

Powerbook G4 Charger
    Specs:
    2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi
    Cool
    Interesting my PowerBook G4 charger is 85W. I use my wifes iBook charger which I believe is 65W, since mine is dead. The iBook charger take longer to charge the battery. Just wanted to let you know.

Then again I have the Mercury PowerBook G4, that may make a difference.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!

Powerbook G4 Charger

Specs:
    MacBook Pro 500GB hard drive 4GB ram PowerMac G5 Dual 2.2GHz Mirrored 500GB HDD, Mac Mini, and more
    forgot to put the link in for the shop local in Colorado Shop Beta Macs - Affordable Hardware Solutions - Mac, iPod, iPhone, PC
    Ce's GeekBook PC guru wana Be turned Mac geek

Thread Information